Desk Days #3
Mornings are not my thing, and when you’re up late studying you want to sleep in as much as possible during the flash card filled days. Here is my quick morning make-up routines for days I only have 5 minutes.
- Marc Jacobs Perfection Powder. It’s light-weight but gives the perfect amount of coverage over my foundation. Some days I just dust some of this on my face if I’m really in a hurry.
- CK One Color Mascara & Victoria’s Secret Eye Liner. A little mascara every morning makes a huge difference in making your eyes look open & awake. If you have time add a little eye liner for a more dramatic look.
- Benefit Big Easy BB Cream. These all in one BB or CC creams are the best! They have everything in them: your foundation, SPF plus they are lightweight. The all-in-one part is what make them a must-have for your morning school routine.
- Beauty Rush Lip Gloss & Chap Stick. Lip gloss is something you can swipe on in a second and easily re-apply all day while giving you a little extra something, something on your lips. Before lip gloss always swipe on some chap stick, I have these little blue tubes laying all over the house, but in my purse I carry EOS.
- Straighter & Bobbi Pins. A few swipes through my hair and I am good to go in the morning. I usually throw my bangs up with bobbi pins so they are out of my face for busy days.
Marc Jacobs Perfection Powder: Sephora $46
Victoria’s Secret Eye Liner: Victoria’s Secret $12
CK One Color Mascara: Ulta $18
Benefit Big Easy BB Cream: Ulta $38
Beauty Rush Lip Gloss: Victoria’s Secret 4/$20
Hello again, fashion lovers.
How was everyone’s weekend?
Today I have a short post for you. Last month I decided to start The Challenge because I needed a creative and (somewhat) “fun” way to save my money. October was the first month I started this, and I am happy to report back that it was a success. I bought two things from Target toward the beginning of the month: a pair of shoes and BB cream.
I must tell you, though, my mom took me shopping a couple of times, which made it a little easier. Now I personally don’t think that is cheating because the whole point of this a way to help me save my own money, but she thought it was so I thought I had to tell you.
Now onto the fun stuff… what I bought.
First thing I found at Target was of course SHOES! I always check out the shoes first, and always find a million pairs that I love. My friend bought these awhile ago, and I thought they were adorable. When I saw them on sale for $13, I knew I had to get them. They were a steal since they are knock-offs of the Dolce Vita’s which cost a few hundred dollars.
The second thing I knew I was going to get, it was actually the reason I went to Target in the first place. I found a coupon and free sample in my magazine for this Garnier BB Cream. I know it’s like the new big thing in make-up, and since there was a free sample I decided to try. And I really liked it. It went on really smoothly, and covered up everything I wanted covered. Plus it didn’t feel very thick on my face, which was the big reason why I liked it so much. The price, which is pretty reasonable considering the amount of make-up you get, is $9.99. My coupon was for $1, so it was only $8.99. If your in the market for some new make-up I would recommend this, but first go through your magazines to see if you can find any samples or coupons for it.
Hope you are doing well with your spending.
Thanks for visiting,
hope to see you soon.